Welcome to CreatorsYuga!
By accessing or using our site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to follow these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing our site.
- Use of Our Site: You may use our site for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use our site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. You may not use our site to transmit any viruses or other harmful code.
- Intellectual Property: The content on our site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, is the property of CreatorsYuga and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use our content for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of CreatorsYuga.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Our site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our site or the information, content, materials, or products included on our site. We do not warrant that our site, its servers, or email communications sent from us are free from viruses or other harmful code.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold CreatorsYuga and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions and your use of our site are governed by the laws of the [insert country or state]. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or our site will be brought exclusively in the courts located in [insert country or state].
- Changes to These Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. We encourage you to review these terms periodically for any updates or changes.