How to fix Ps4 error ce-34878-0 You can fix error ce348780 in ps4 by deleting game files and restarting your console as safe mode. Currently every ps4 users are suffering from this common problem. If you want to get out of error code ce 34878-0 then you need to read full article.
How to fix Ps4 error ce-34878-0 ?
Now in order to fix ce 34878-0 error in ps4, You must understand that why are you getting it. If your game files have been corrupted, Then you will experience ce-34878-0 error in playstation 4 console. Also some times our game files having pending updates, Which should be up to date. This is why you are getting Ps4 error ce-34878-0.
Now You will get exact method by which you can get out of error.
How to get out of ce-34878-0 error in ps4
- First of all you have to delete that game, In which you are getting error code 34878.
- In order to do that you have to click on “Options” button on your controller and now you have to select “delete”. Now press yes button.
- Eject the disc
- Now you have to Turn off console and launch ps4 safe mode
- In order to launch it in safe mode, You have to press power button until you here second beep sound ( Basically you have to wait atleast 7 sec )
- Plug in controller
- Once your console have been started you must reinstall game again
- Check for pending update for game (latter done by launching the application)
- Now you have to Restart application or game when the update is finished downloading.
This is how you can fix error code ce 34878-0 in playstation 4. But If you are still getting it then You have to Check for Files have been corrupted or not
So to check it you have to follow these path: Go to Settings > Initialization > Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software), This process will delete all data on the PS4. This method already worked for many players. So finally you know that how to fix error code ce348780 in ps4.
Originally posted 2023-01-12 19:09:16.